365 Reasons Not To Die with A Full Craft Cupboard

Sharon Newth in Melbourne, Australia is creating 365 Reasons Not To Die with A Full Craft Cupboard... 



Why did you decide to do this project? I am a stay at home mum of four with a very busy life and I love to be creative. I stumbled across your book about a year ago and have been thinking about it ever since. I find I never get the time, so I thought if I did this project it would help motivate me to make time for the things that make me happy and in turn make those around me happier.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I find I smile a lot more since beginning this project, and I have a lot more energy to put into all areas of my life. I have been approached by people from around the world who have enjoyed my creations and this also gives me a real sense of accomplishment. I also find that since I started creating something every day everything in my life has become a potential source of inspiration and ideas come from the strangest of places. As I create I find I might also start off with one idea which completely changes by the time I get to the finished project. It's a also a way to share a part of myself with others that I wouldn't normally get to share otherwise. Sharing the project via my blog has definitely helped me to keep going with the project.



See all of Sharon's projects HERE.

1 comment:

Ernie's Mum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.